Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Turn the bathroom light on before you retire to bed in a hotel room


I met this friend of mine in a hotel where I was staying and both of us were pleasantly surprised. Though we live in the same city but could not meet for long as both of us were busy in our respective profession.

The same night after dinner I went up to his room and had a long chat. During the discussion he disclosed his habit of keeping the bathroom lights of the hotel room on during the night.

"It is harder to accomplish in an unfamiliar hotel room and one can fall while negotiating way to the bathroom in night when half asleep," explained my friend. He makes sense. I think in our home we know that we can make it there, do our thing and get back to bed even if half asleep. Keeping the bathroom light on with door shut can to help you see your way with minimally intrusive light.

Do you do the same? Write to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment