Friday, February 7, 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room

If you are planning a trip to New Delhi and wish to stay in a hotel that offers maximum comforts in a affordable cost, then we recommend you to stay at Hotel Le Roi. This hotel is a centrally located hotel (just few minutes walk from New Delhi Station and RK Ashram Metro station) and is known for providing luxury at an unbelievable cost! 

Hotel Le ROI is a 53 rooms boutique hotel with ultra modern facilities and offers the blend of intrinsic Indianness and international sophistication at surprisingly affordable prices.

Thanks to happy guests who spread positive reviews about Hotel Le Roi and this is one of the reason of their growing reputation. Here are extracts of some reviews:

“100% recommended! !!!”

If you r looking for a hotel in pahaganj this is the place to stay. Modern rooms, close to Connaught place and new delhi railway station and 300m approx from metro. They have a bar which offer a nice variety of Indian and continental food. I will recommend this hotel to all my nears and dears.

“Value for money”

This hotel has all essential facilities with clean tidy rooms plus other goodies. Nothing to complain really, Hotel staff were cooperative and attentive.

“An excellent budget hotel”

This hotel was every bit I expected it to be from whatever I had read and seen on trip advisor. The rooms were clean, the service was good and the staff always greeted and answered your queries with a smile. Its a wee bit of partial luxury in the midst of a crowded Delhi street; which was good fun.

“My week to remember”

I was skeptical in the beginning about this hotel , But I'm happy that I have been proved wrong to an extent , I was there for 6 Days and I loved my stay over there , The staff - From the Reception to House Keeping were courteous.

No comments:

Post a Comment